Welcome to the GPIA resource page. Below you will find links to information to help you navigate the GPIA program and utilize the benefits the program offers.
Visit the GPIA page on The New School’s official site to learn about degree requirements, application information, program faculty, practice and thesis options, and program concentrations.
Forms and Handbook:
Resources for Practice, Thesis and Research Portfolio Options
To enroll in Thesis Supervision, you must:
1. Complete the Thesis Registration Form
2. Once your thesis advisor has signed your thesis registration form bring it to Phil Akre, or to the GPIA Front Desk at 72 Fifth Avenue, 7th floor.
3. Upon submitting the thesis registration form you will receive the CRN for your Thesis Supervisor’s section, and be given permission in the system to register for that CRN (you cannot register until this permission has been granted).
To graduate in May 2015 you are expected to:
1. Have taken Thesis Supervision in Spring 2015.
2. Deposit your thesis by the May 4, 2015 deadline.
3. Your thesis must be accompanied by the Thesis Checklist (above).
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com!