Welcome Faculty and Staff Resources. To request that a specific resource be added to this page email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Receiving Administrative Support
Receive Support from Student Workers:
- For basic office assistance like copying, scanning, or technology troubleshooting contact an administrative student worker on your floor.
- For long-term projects or specialized tasks contact a student worker or staff from your program.
Submit Facilities Work Orders:
- Log in to the facilities work order system with your NetID@newschool.edu and your password.
- First time users should learn how to complete a work order, and review facilities management guidelines.
Send and Receive Mail (once a day pickup and delivery):
- Mailboxes are located in the back of floors 5, 6, and 7 across from the kitchen area.
- Inter-office and Postal Service mail should be placed in the Outgoing bin near the mailboxes.
- Bulk mail requires a FOAP sticker/postage, which can be received from a student worker.
Scan, Copy, Print, and Fax with the Konica Minolta (one at back of floors 5, 6, and 7):
- Access Code: 2000
- Fax Numbers: 5th fl, 212.229.5404; 6th fl, 212.229.5335; 7th fl, coming soon
- Contact an administrative student worker to have your computer configured to print directly to the Konica Minolta.
- For all other technical issues contact Hyacinth Sargeant (Assistant Director of Administration, email@example.com, 72 5th Ave, 521C, ext.1207).
Purchase Supplies, Submit Expenses and Book Travel:
- Submit expenses and book travel through Concur. First time users must complete the Concur Application for Online Access and submit a hard copy to Hyacinth Sargeant (Assistant Director of Administration,firstname.lastname@example.org, 72 5th Ave, 521C, ext.1207).
- Employees that purchase small dollar amounts between $1 and $1,000, request small dollar items through purchasing or travel on behalf of The New School should apply for a University issued credit card.
- Request general office supplies from student workers and specialized items from Hyacinth Sargeant (Assistant Director of Administration,email@example.com, 72 5th Ave, 521C, ext.1207).
- Reserve room 626 at 72 5th Avenue (designated for meetings held by faculty and staff).
- To reserve any other rooms email MilanoRooms@newschool.edu.
Ordering Business Cards:
- To order business cards when you are running low please send one to Hyacinth Sargeant (Assistant Director of Administration, firstname.lastname@example.org, 72 5th Ave, 521C, ext.1207) indicating the quantity (250 or 500) and updates to the following fields: name, title line 1, title line 2, title line 3, email, telephone, extension, mobile, fax, social media contact 1, social media contact 2, social media contact 3, office/division 1, office/division 2, URL.
- Channels include: Milano Central, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and the Listserv.
- Email publish-ready content only to email@example.com. Include all relevant details such as event name, date, time, location, publication links, and a description.
- Example posts include: registration, orientation or commencement details, conferences, publication announcements, media appearances, etc. Check out the social media channels linked to above for more ideas.
- Jobs, internship and fellowship announcements should be sent to MilanoCareers@newschool.edu to be published on Career Services specific social media channels.
Marketing/Branding Resources and Editing Faculty Bio
Office Directories and Voicemail
- Organized by department and job description.
- Sortable by first name, last name and job title.
- Part-time faculty for the current semester
Policies and Forms
- Change of Grade Form (please direct questions to Lauretha Slaughter, Director of Student Affairs, firstname.lastname@example.org, 72 5th Ave, room 505, ext. 1107)