Welcome to The Milano School! You are joining a dynamic community of scholars and practitioners pushing the boundaries in policy, management, and the environment.
Whether you are joining us for a PhD, Master’s degree, or graduate certificate, we can assist you in planning the semesters ahead.
Here is where you’ll find information you need to know as a new member of the Milano community at The New School.
- The New School New Student Information
- Registrar’s Office enrollment and academic records services
- Web Registration Tutorial (PDF)
- Get Connected: Google Groups | Social Media
- Academic Calendar
- Register for your New Card Student ID
- Campus Map
Planning Your Studies
Before registering for your first semester courses, please take time to learn more about your program.
Environmental Policy and Sustainability Management
- Resources for Incoming EPSM Students
- Environmental Policy Sustainability Management Advising and Registration Overview
- Environmental Policy and Sustainability Management Advising Worksheet
Public and Urban Policy (MS)
- Public and Urban Policy (MS) Advising and Registration Overview
- Public and Urban Policy (MS) Advising Worksheet
- Public and Urban Policy (MS) 16-Month Advising Worksheet
Graduate Certificates | Leadership and Change | Organization Development | Sustainability Strategies
- Leadership and Change Advising Worksheet
- Organization Development Advising Worksheet
- Sustainability Strategies Advising Worksheet
Other academic opportunities
- Graduate Minor in Impact Entrepreneurship
- Auditing Foreign Languages at The New School (Available this summer)
Milano School Graduate Student Orientation is designed to help new students get acclimated to Milano and The New School. New graduate students will also have the opportunity to meet other students, faculty, staff, and administrators and discover the many resources and opportunities available at the Milano School.
Please check back for the Fall 2020 Orientation schedule.