- Fall 2014 Milano Course Guide
- Summer and Fall 2014 Course Schedules
- Spring 2014 Cardozo Course Offerings for Milano Students
- Spring 2014 Course Schedules
- Student Communications Guide
- Spring 2013 Milano School Course Schedule (PDF)
- Spring 2013 Cardozo Courses
- Quantitative Methods Review Spring 2013 (PDF)
- Foreign Languages at The New School
- Guide to DegreeWorks
- Milano Listservs
- NSPE 2013-2014 Catalog (PDF) – see this for academic calendar and academic policies and procedures
- Corbin Hill Farm Share
- Petitioning to Graduate
- Student Conference Travel Award Application Form (PDF)
- PhD Student Professional Conference Travel Fund Application Form (PDF)
Click here for additional resources.
Click here to access the Resources for Incoming Students page
Job opportunities for Milano Students
The New School – Jobs on Campus
A student is allowed to work up to 20 hours per week in university jobs during the school year. The 20 hours can be spread across two positions. These positions are announced at the beginning and throughout each semester on The New School hiring portal.
- Milano Research Assistant Positions – Current students may apply for research and office assistant positions within Milano. The available positions are announced at the start of each semester. They provide modest amounts up to $1,800 per semester for office work and work with a faculty member. These positions are limited and thus fairly competitive.
- Milano Office Assistant Positions- Current students may apply for office assistant positions within Milano. The available positions are announced at the start of each semester.
- Jobs outside of Milano- The two types of student employment include Federal Work-Study (FWS) and On-Campus Student Employment (OCSE). If you have been granted federal work-study as part of your financial aid package, you can apply for a work-study position. Otherwise, all degree students taking at least 6 credits (including international students, subject to visa restrictions) can apply for OCSE jobs. More information can be found on the Student Financial Services website. Students are hired as faculty research assistants and general office assistants.
- Teaching Assistant positions within The New School- Teaching Assistant positions within The New School may be available for advanced Masters level students. Click here for more information.
Paid internships in New York City