- Summer/Fall 2013 Course Schedules
- Student Communications Guide
- Spring 2013 Milano School Course Schedule (PDF)
- Spring 2013 Cardozo Courses
- Quantitative Methods Review Spring 2013 (PDF)
- Foreign Languages at The New School
- Guide to DegreeWorks
- Milano Listservs
- NSPE 2012-2013 Catalog (PDF) - see this for academic calendar and academic policies and procedures
- Corbin Hill Farm Share
- Petitioning to Graduate
- Student Conference Travel Award Application Form (PDF)
- 2013 Resource Guide for Graduating Students (PDF)
Click here for additional resources.
Click here to access the Resources for Incoming Students page
Job opportunities for Milano Students:
1. Within The New School
The two types of student employment include Federal Work-Study (FWS) and On-Campus Student Employment (OCSE). If you have been granted federal work-study as part of your financial aid package, you can apply for a work-study position.
Otherwise, all degree students taking at least 6 credits (including international students, subject to visa restrictions) can apply for OCSE jobs. More information can be found on the Student Financial Services website.
Students are hired as faculty research assistants and general office assistants. These positions are announced at the beginning of each semester on The New School hiring portal.
2. Teaching Assistant positions within The New School
You might be eligible to apply for these positions while you are a student at Milano. Click here for more information.
3. Paid internships in New York City