New Graduate Students
Welcome to the Milano School of International Affairs, Management, and Urban Policy! You are joining a dynamic community of scholars and practitioners pushing the boundaries in the fields of environmental policy and sustainability management, international affairs, nonprofit and change management, and urban policy.
Whether you are joining us for a Master’s degree or Post-Master’s certificate, we can assist you with your transition to graduate school and planning the semesters ahead.
Here you’ll find important information about things you need to do, and things you need to know as a new member of the Milano community at The New School.
- The New School Spring 2015 Students Information
- Milano School New Student Information
- Register for your New Card Student ID
Planning Your Studies
Before registering for your first semester courses, please take time to learn more about your program.
- Environmental Policy and Sustainability Management
- International Affairs
- Milano Management | Nonprofit Management | Organizational Change Management
- Urban Policy Analysis and Management
- Post Master’s Certificates | Leadership and Change | Organization Development | Sustainability Strategies
Review the course offerings and other academic opportunities.
Milano School Graduate Student Orientation is designed to help new students get acclimated to the Milano School of International Affairs, Management, and Urban Policy and The New School. New graduate students will also have the opportunity to meet other students, faculty, staff, and administrators and discover the many resources and opportunities available at the Milano School.
Orientation for graduate students beginning studies in the spring 2015 semester starts Tuesday, January 20. Please check back for the Orientation schedule.