Welcome to the Milano School of International Affairs, Management, and Urban Policy!
For Fall 2014 incoming students: Advising and orientation materials are posted by program below in Additional Resources. Documents will be revised in the coming weeks so check back often.
Resources for all incoming Milano students:
- Fall 2014 Reference Guide
- Milano School New Student Information and Orientation Schedule Fall 2014 (PDF)
- Fall 2014 Course Schedules
- New School for Public Engagement Orientation Schedule Fall 2014 – to come – additional events and resources
- Milano Listservs
- NSPE 2013-2014 Catalog (PDF) – see this for academic calendar and academic policies and procedures
- Social Justice @ TNS
- Corbin Hill Farm Share
- Job Opportunities for Milano Students (PDF)
- Foreign Languages at The New School
- Guide to DegreeWorks