Welcome to the Milano School of International Affairs, Management, and Urban Policy!
For Spring 2014 incoming students: Advising and orientation materials are posted by program below in Additional Resources. Documents will be revised in the coming weeks so check back often.
Resources for all incoming Milano students:
- Milano School New Student Information and Orientation Schedule Spring 2014 (PDF)
- Spring 2014 Course Schedules
- New School for Public Engagement Orientation Schedule Spring 2014 (PDF) – additional events and resources
- Mini Math Review (PDF)
- Milano Listservs
- NSPE 2012-2013 Catalog (PDF) - see this for academic calendar and academic policies and procedures
- Social Justice @ TNS
- Corbin Hill Farm Share
- Job Opportunities for Milano Students(PDF)
- Foreign Languages at The New School
- Guide to DegreeWorks